The church will begin phased reopening when the COVID infection rate in Kent County
reaches a seven day average of 10 infections per 100,000 people.
You can monitor the infection rate here:
Roll your cursor over the Michigan map to
– FEBRUARY 15, 2021 –
Given the current infection rate, we are in a phased reopening with small groups in the Chapel, Nartex, and Sanctuary.
YOUTH GROUPS may begin using the Narthex and Chapel beginning this Wednesday.
BIBLE STUDIES may meet in the Chapel beginning Friday.
During your visit, please abide by these rules to keep everyone safe
– Wear mask for the entire visit
– Practice social distancing
– Sanitize hands upon entry
– Sign-in on the register for contact tracing
CHAPEL: Enter through the north side exterior chapel door
– Wipe down tables and chairs
NARTEX: Enter through the front door only
SANCTUARY: Limit seating to 2 people or 1 single family per pew
– Sit in a designated pew only (the back 10 pews are marked for seating)
– Refrain from socializing or talking while inside the church
– The worship experience is designed for silent prayer and meditation.
WORSHIP: The last ten rows of the sanctuary will be open for silent prayer and meditation throughout Lent each Tuesday from 12 – 1 pm and Friday from 10 to 11 am. Capacity is limited to 25 worshipers.